Terms and Conditions for the use of this Website
The present document defines the rules for access and use of the website www.mindproberlabs.com, hereinafter referred to as website.
Mindprober is headquartered at Praça Conde Agrolongo, nº123, 4700-312 Braga, with the share capital of €50.000,00 (fifty thousand euros), registered at the Commercial Registry Office at Braga, Portugal, under number 513.965.556.
MindProber reserves the right to modify, at any moment, without prior announcement, the present Terms and Conditions for the Use of this Website, publishing them at www.mindproberlabs.com, with a previous warning of 30 days.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
This website and all its contents are property of MindProber. It is, hence, forbidden to replicate, modify, publish, broadcast, transfer, distribute or sell any contents, images, commercial brands, signals and distinctive signs, graphic design, codes and computer software without the due consent and authorization of MindProber.
Access and conditions for use
The user may navigate the site and use its contents, but any copy must have the prior consent of MindProber. The user is obliged to the proper use of the website contents, which shall not be utilized for any illegal activity, contrary to public policy, good manners, national defense, or public health.
Alteration and Availability
With the purpose of improving the contents and image of this website, MindProber reserves the right to modify or temporarily suspend the website, without prior warning.
Limitation of Liability
The user is entirely responsible for the access and use of this website. MindProber will not be held responsible for any negligence, damage or loss of profits, business loss of benefices or data that will result, directly or indirectly, from the use or access to this site or of the services provided by MindProber. MindProber will not assume any guarantee or liability for any damage and losses of any nature that might result from:
- Malfunction of the present site or page functioning
- Lack of utility, inadequacy, or lack of validity of services and contents provided by this site, according to user results and expectations.
- The existence of viruses or programs in the user’s computer or device.
MindProber tries to guarantee accuracy of all information contained in the present website. The website’s contents are genuine and strictly for informational purposes, supported by the scientific research that guides MindProber.
What kind of data do we collect?
Personal data include name, email address, phone number, home address, as well as any other type of information that you may wish to provide (e.g., professional background, academic training, etc.). When you navigate through this website, MindProber does not collect nor handle any personal data. Those data are only gathered when you communicate with us, filling out a form named “Contact” or when you subscribe our newsletter. Our website only gathers data related to your navigation – interaction, basic demographic data, “pageviews”, location, etc.
(verify Cookies Policy)
For what purpose may we utilize your data?
In our website we only collect data delivered by our visitors for the following purposes:
- Newsletter: MindProber provides a regular information service on the company’s activity, or about issues that might be relevant for our activity. This service is provided through email, upon subscription on our website.
- Contact Forms: In case you wish to contact us, either to clarify any questions or to schedule a meeting, you may do so by filling out the Contact Form available in our website.
- Recruitment surveys: MindProber works remotely with hundreds of people (testers) who participate voluntarily in our Market Research activities and may make application forms / surveys available through the website.
Links for third parties
Are my data secure?
MindProber is responsible for any data voluntarily provided by our users, guaranteeing their protection against any loss, destruction, alteration, access, misuse, or non-authorized handling. Hence, MindProber has adopted technical and organizational initiatives for the safety and protection of its databases. Despite our efforts, information provided through the Internet may be used by third parties. Therefore, it is impossible to ensure an absolute confidence and authenticity of the information provided in that manner. When you use MindProber website and insert data, you will declare that you accept that you do it voluntarily and that you are willing to take the associated risk.
Personal data provided by users are incorporated in an automated data file, of MindProber entire responsibility, and will be used only for the purposes identified. MindProber will adopt technical and organizational measures, suitable to ensure a level of security adjusted to the level of risk, namely personal data encryption and pseudonymization; we will ensure permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of our systems and of data handling services; we will guarantee availability and access to personal data, so the efficiency of the adopted measures may be regularly evaluated, in order to guarantee safety of data handling.
Treatment of personal data
As a User, you expressly authorize that your personal data: full name, email, telephone, full address and telephone number, or others that may be requested or optionally provided by you, are collected, processed and stored by MindProber under the terms provided herein.
What are your rights?
MindProber reserves the right to exercise its right in accordance with applicable law, namely the right to information, access, rectification, opposition, and elimination of the processing of your data. As a user you have the right to access and edit and / or remove data concerning yourself that is being processed or stored by MindProber. The right to access, rectify and delete personal data may be exercised at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this website we only use Google Analytics to analyze users’ behavior within the website, with the purpose of testing its preferences and use trends, to optimize user’s experience.
1. Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help.
2. Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
3. Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy-> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
4. Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple’s support or browser Help.
Conditions for accessing and utilization of the present site comply to Portuguese legislation and the Oporto District (“Comarca”) Courts shall have jurisdiction to determine any questions arising from the general conditions herein announced.