Terms and Conditions for the use of this Website
The present document defines the rules for access and use of the website www.mindproberlabs.com, hereinafter referred to as website.
Mindprober is headquartered at Braga Startup, Edifício GNRation, Praça Conde Agrolongo, nº123, 4700-312 Braga, with the share capital of €37.888,90 (thirty seven thousand eight hundred and eighty eight euros and ninety cents), registered at the Commercial Registry Office at Braga, Portugal, under number 513.965.556, represented by Pedro Manuel Lencastre Novais Souza Chaves, as partner manager.
MindProber reserves the right to modify, at any moment, without prior announcement, the present Terms and Conditions for the Use of this Website, publishing them at www.mindproberlabs.com, with a previous warning of 30 days.
Intelectual and Industrial Property Rights
The use of the present website and all its contents are property of MindProber. It is, hence, forbidden to replicate, modify, publish, broadcast, transfer, distribute or sell any contents, images, commercial brands, signals and distinctive signs, graphic design, codes and computer software without the due consent and authorization of MindProber.
Access and conditions for use
The user may navigate the site and use its contents, but any copy must have the prior consent of MindProber. The user is obliged to the proper use of the website contents, which shall not be utilized for any illegal activity, contrary to public policy, good manners, national defense or public health.
Alteration and Availability
With the purpose of improving the contents and image of this website, MindProber reserves the right to modify or temporarily suspend the website, without prior warning.
Limitation of Liability
The user is entirely responsible for the access and use of this website. MindProber will not be held responsible for any negligence, damage or loss of profits, business loss of benefices or data that will result, directly or indirectly, from the use or access to this site or of the services provided by MindProber. MindProber will not assume any guarantee or liability for any damage and losses of any nature that might result from:
1. Malfunction of the present site or page functioning
2. Lack of utility, inadequacy or lack of validity of services and contents provided by this site, according to user results and expectations.
3. The existence of viruses or programs in the user’s computer or device.
Mindprober tries to guarantee the accuracy of all information contained in the present website. The website’s contents are genuine and strictly for informational purposes, supported by the scientific research that guides MindProber.
1. Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help.
2. Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
3. Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy-> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
4. Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple’s support or browser Help.
Conditions for accessing and utilization of the present site comply with Portuguese legislation and the Oporto District (“Comarca”) Courts shall have jurisdiction to determine any questions arising from the general conditions herein announced.