We are seeking for a talented and enthusiastic software developer, with a personal interest in data visualization, to work with our great team environment and develop the best client-facing dashboards in the ResTech industry.
About the job
MindProber has developed and delivers the most advanced biometric media testing tools in the world. We work for the biggest sports organizations, broadcasters and producers to help them use neuroscience to further advance their content.
You will be integrated in Mindprober’s yet small but growing tech team to develop and deliver the best ResTech tools in the world in very a fast-paced environment. This role will be specifically involved in:
- Drive the development of new data-visualization features and reporting tools
- Master data visualization and insight extraction from a client’s perspective
- Write scalable, high quality code capable of performing in demanding real-time settings.
The successful candidate will be a developer looking for a challenge and opportunity to advance his/her skills and career, and who is ambitious enough to accept the challenge to work in the forefront of the research industry. You will be a highly motivated person, with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products.
- Familiarity with CSS, Angular and Node.js
- Familiarity with D3 or other web-based plotting tools
(Very) Nice to haves
- Talent for UI/UX is quite relevant
- Familiarity with time-series is a plus
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or another related field