We’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager to help power MindProber’s next phase of growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join an early stage business poised for significant growth, while working closely with the world’s biggest content producers and rights holders.
About The Job
This is a key role in the company. MindProber’s business depends on building and maintaining highly engaged panels and communities of Testers all over the world. We treat our Testers as we would any client and the operations manager will own all Tester relationships and ensure efficient data acquisition and delivery:
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the smooth onboarding of new clients and panels.
- Work closely with the research team to ensure that high quality data is delivered.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure all panel hardware is in top condition.
- Onboard, manage and incentivize up to thousands of participants in MindProber panels across Portugal, the UK, the US, and other countries.
- Maximize panel participation rates.
- Report on panel participation and incentivization.
- Launch and supervise data acquisition sessions.
- Ensure that data privacy policies from participant data are followed and enforced.
- Train and supervise fieldwork managers as MindProber panels grow.
MindProber is a dynamic and fast-moving research tech (ResTech) company. The successful candidate for this role will not just understand but thrive under the unique pressures of working at a technology start up. You will be a highly organized and analytical individual, and have the necessary social skills to deal with thousands of individual Testers as well as our clients when required.
- Fluent (virtually native) English
- Exceptional communication skills, both externally and internally
- A background of operations management or customer-centric roles
- Excellent collaborative skills, especially the ability to work across multiple teams across the company
- Good analysis and reporting skills
- A passion for the media, sports and entertainment industries
(Very) Nice to haves
- Experience in fieldwork management
- Certification as Data Protection Officer
- Experience in Market Research
- Experience in Media Research (audience measurement, campaign effectiveness, content testing)