We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Director to help power MindProber’s next phase of growth. This is a hugely important hire for the company and the successful candidate will have a blank canvas to build a world class B2B marketing function. If you’re an ambitious, entrepreneurial B2B marketer who’s excited by the idea of building something from scratch then read on!
About the job
Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) the Marketing Director will support MindProber’s revenue growth globally. This is a key role within the company in driving brand awareness across our key markets (UK and US) while working closely with the sales team to generate leads and maintain a healthy pipeline:
- Collaborate with sales team to deliver best-in-class Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy.
- Research, identify and execute industry event strategy including to build the MindProber brand and generate leads.
- Develop and execute a data based content strategy across current and/or new owned, shared and paid channels. We really have tons of data needing care and attention!
- Day-to-day management of the company’s PR activity alongside external agency.
- Review, report on and optimise inbound strategy to ensure peak performance in generating quality leads.
- Helping the research and science teams clearly articulate their findings and share them internally and externally.
MindProber is a dynamic and fast-moving research tech (ResTech) company at the beginning of our journey. The successful candidate for this role will not just understand but thrive under the unique pressures of working at a technology start up. You will identify as entrepreneurial and have experience working autonomously in a fast moving, ambiguous environment.
- (Virtually) native English speaker
- Experience working in an early-stage business and doing great work on a tight budget
- Excellent collaborative skills, especially the ability to work across multiple teams across the company
- Ex ceptional communication skills, both externally and internally
- Experience in developing a marketing strategy based on data and insights
- Good analysis skills
- Experience in the media/entertainment/sports industry
(Very) Nice to haves
- Experience in Media Research (audience measurement, campaign effectiveness, content testing)
- Experience executing Account Based Marketing strategies in consolidated industries.
About The Benefits
There are obvious benefits to working at an early stage start-up but we like to think we offer even more than the norm:
- Work with some of the coolest companies in the world from the Media, Entertainment and Sports industries.
- Culture of trust and accountability means ultimate flexibility in how and when you get the job done.
- Fully remote revenue team means you can work from anywhere too.
- Frequent trips to our beautiful home city of Porto (when possible!)
- Unparalleled work-life balance.
- Company pension scheme.
The world looks more and more to quality, engaging content to entertain, inspire and influence. In an increasingly cluttered media landscape it’s more important than ever for content creators, media owners and brands to be able to measure, optimise and ultimately monetise the viewer experience. At MindProber, we’ve built a new generation of media research platform that harnesses cutting edge neuroscience, remote sensing and machine learning technologies to bring implicit, objective engagement metrics to the industry for the first time.
We’ve not done too shabby so far, boasting a number of the world’s most innovative media owners, content creators and sports leagues as clients but we’re on a mission to make our engagement metrics a key component in every part of the media value chain and our journey has only just begun.
About Diversity And Inclusion
We’re committed to making the whole MindProber family feel at home and empowered to do the best work of their life regardless of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or gender.