MindProber is looking for a talented and fast learner data engineer that is willing to join a top-performing team on multi-source data processing. You will be responsible to execute state-of-the-art data processing pipelines and help to develop disruptive approaches to data analysis.
You will be working closely with science and development staff and collaborating on innovative research projects. We are already setting new grounds in the Market Research field and hope your work and unique contribution can support and increase the demand for MindProber’s tech.
About the job
- Work closely with the management and development teams to ensure alignment with key goals
- Contribute to building forward-thinking and competitive I&DT proposals that pave the way for MindProber’s growth
- Develop data processing scripts for internal usage
- Execute data processing scripts for client delivery
The successful candidate for this role will not just understand but thrive in a technological start-up setting. MindProber is a dynamic and fast-moving research tech (ResTech) company. If you identify yourself as entrepreneurial and have experience working autonomously in dynamic and ambitious environments, this opportunity may be for you.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant field
- Familiarity with Agile process and principles
- Knowledge of Databases, SQL and DBMS
- Previous experience with tools for data extraction, data preparation and analysis
- Previous experience with Python, its libraries (e.g., pandas, NumPy) and IDEs is a plus
- Previous experience with web services and microservices architectures is a plus
About the benefits
There are obvious benefits to working at a growing start-up, but we like to think we offer even more than the norm:
- Work with some of the world’s greatest companies from the Media, Entertainment, and Sports industries
- Culture of trust and accountability means ultimate flexibility in how and when you get the job done
- A fully remote team means you can work from anywhere too
- Unparalleled work-life balance
- Company pension scheme
The world looks increasingly to quality, engaging content to entertain, inspire, and influence. In an increasingly cluttered media landscape, it is more important than ever for content creators, media owners, and brands to be able to measure, optimize, and monetize the viewer/listener experience.
At MindProber, we have built a new-generation media research platform that harnesses cutting-edge neuroscience, remote sensing, and machine learning technologies to bring implicit, objective engagement metrics to the industry for the first time.
We are proud of the work we have done so far, boasting a number of the world’s most innovative media owners, content creators, and sports leagues as clients. Our mission is to make our engagement metrics a key component in every part of the media value chain, empowering the creation of increasingly engaging content.
About diversity and inclusion
We are committed to making the whole MindProber family feel at home and empowered to do the best work of their life regardless of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or gender.